System Thinking in Action for teams, businesses, and organizations
5 days in 2 sessions : November 30 & december 1 & 2 – 2016 and March 23 & 24 – 2017
Facilitated by Martijn Meima, co-produced with l’école du dialogue
For optimal learning conditions the number of participants is strictly limited to 16.
Why the 1st international training in business constellations offered by Sol France ?
System thinking and team learning are core disciplines of our community.
Business constellations appears to be one of the latest and most promising tool to develop a practice of both system thinking and team learning on the widest range of organizational issue.Alth ough some of us were aware of systemic constellations, we only recently discovered the full power of business constellations in action at SOL EUROPEAN WORKSHOP in SOFIA Bulgaria on May 20th and 21st. The stakes of the conference were high : reinforce local communities and explore the challenge of Bulgaria and the potential of learning processes and attitudes to meet these challenges. Martijn whose contribution was capital in the success of the conference used constellations in a variety of creative ways. Among them a large group constellation of Bulgarian society sparked new understanding and tremendous energy in our group. To quote the project team in their debrief « this Bulgarian constellation was very powerful for everyone and opened up conversations that could not have happened otherwise.»
As a result, Pierre Goirand and Martijn Meima met to explore the potential of business constellations for teams, and organizational learning. And then, an intensive 5 days program (3+2) appeared as the minimum condition for practitioners to really be able to use this tool in their everyday business (all the way to designing marketing strategies) and transformational projects. SOL France readily agreed to offer an international workshop in English and thus make it possible for our European SOL members to meet.
Just as the World Café 12 years ago was deeply transformational and empowering for our community, we now believe that to develop this new capability of business constellation will transform our way to run meetings, tackle issue and greatly advance the power of our members and our community.
For (business) coaches, consultants or managers who
- want to learn how to use business constellations
- want to learn a methodology that reveals the root cause of complex problems
are ready for the next step in their professional development
- want to learn practical forms of constellations you can use right away?
Where constellations can help ?
Constellations are a great management tool to use with complex problems or when problems keep repeating themselves. Areas in which you can perfectly use business constellations are:
- Management decisions about transformations in the organization e.g. mergers, reorganizations.
- Marketing (intuitive marketing) e.g. what marketing channels to use, which products to develop, find out why the sales are dropping
- Strategy development
- When you feel there is something wrong, but cannot find out what it is
- When there is a conflict and the source is uncertain or doesn’t appear to make sense
- Goal setting
- Team building and resolving problems in teams
What are we going to do?
The training is set up in two parts. The first part of 3 days focuses on:
- The general theory about systems and systemic thinking
- General lessons and insights about people and organizations from a systemic point of view
- The basic principles of business constellations
- Developing a radar for the organizing forces of systems
- The basic inner stance of a facilitator
- Learning how to set up a constellation
- Practicing basic constellation formats
Between the two parts you will have time to practice and read more about systemic thinking and constellations.
The second part of 2 days focuses on:
- Looking at your own system and creating more freedom
- Using your intuition in facilitating constellations
- Improving the inner stance of a facilitator
- Practicing facilitating constellations
- Different uses of constellations and when they are appropriate
After this training you have
- Learned the basic principles of constellations
- Learned how to set up and facilitate basis constellations with floor markers, stand ins and table top constellations
- Learned different formats of constellations both 1-on-1 and in groups
- Developed your intuition and know how to use it
- Explored your own background and created more freedom
- Learned when and how to use constellations in a business setting
- Gotten answers to your own (business) questions and energy to set the steps needed.
- Consultant : 1 350€ VAT free (270€/day)
- Organization : 2 000€ VAT free (400€/day)
- Consultant : 1 500€ excluding VAT free (300€/day)
- Organization : 2 250€ excluding VAT free (450€/day)
Martijn Meima is a business consultant in the Netherlands who has specialized in business intuition. He got his master of business administration at the University of Groningen. S ince then he has been a consultant and business coach. During the years he found out that there are stronger forces influencing the success of business than what we learn from the books. By combining intuitive and more spiritual insights in his work, he has found a way to touch that deeper layer. In his search he has gathered a set of intuitive tools that can help businesses to flourish, one of which is business constellations. In 2008 Martijn was trained by a student of the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands. Since 2008 he has been using business constellations almost on a daily basis and in 2013 he started to train the first group of facilitators. Martijn’s style is an intuitive one. He does not work with certain steps and protocols. He rather lets the field show the way. This is also the new way Bert Hellinger approaches constellations. He is very creative in using constellations. There is not a single format or approach he uses all the time. Martijn is a trainer who combines energy, humor and lightness with tranquility, depth and authenticity. You will be encouraged to discover your own style. There is no one good way.